RSS Feed

[RAS] Admin Pro v1.5 (cracked version)

Posted by m4hru5 Labels:

[RAS] Admin Pro v1.5
(cracked version)




----------
Features:
----------
* Mark Kick (You Can Mark Id From Out Side Of Room Then Take Action)
* Kick And Banned At A Time
* Flood Detector
* Level Detector
* Powerful Level Detector And Kick
* 5 Sec Interval Ban
* Detect Multi
* Roll Detector
* Kick Log
* Ban Log
* Kick And Banned Counter
* Inactive Id Detector In Room And Nofity In There Pvt
* Bad Word Detector
* Protect List
* Series Ban/Unban (5sec/1)
* Multi Scan Speed
* Winamp Update In Status
* Winamp Update In Room
* Winamp Update In Group Chat
* Auto Leave Gc
* Pause Room Text
* My Profile
* Edit Profile
* My Photos
* My Avatar
* My Group
* My Mail
* Mig Alerts
* Change Password
* My Update
* Banned User
* Search Room
* Profile Privacy




                                            --------------                                           
[Download]
--------------